In recent years, sensor networks have attracted many researchers and practitioners. We would like to set forth a forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas in development of sensor networks and their applications. The Second International Workshop on Sensor Networks (SN 2009) will be held in conjunction with the 2009 International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2009) .
The workshop welcomes researchers, practitioners, and students to join us in the workshop. The areas of interests include but are not limited to the following:
- Media access control
- Topology discovery and management
- Network and battery lifetime
- Network coverage and connectivity
- Network scalability
- Security and privacy
- Quality of service
- Mobility management
- Robustness, faculty-tolerance, self-healing, and reliability
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional sensor deployment
- Integration of wireless sensor networks and the Internet
- Modeling and simulation
- Sensor network testbed design and development
- Data transportation, aggregation, and visualization
- Network monitoring
- MAC, PHY, routing, and applications of Underwater/Acoustic sensor networks
- MAC, PHY, routing, and applications of Body sensor networks
- Extended versions of selected best papers will be recommended for possible publication in the International Journal of Sensor Networks (IJSNet)
- The proceedings of the workshop will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by the EI .
- One registration of ICCCN'09 covers up to two papers (including both main conference and workshops). Please refer to ICCCN'09 registration policy for detail.